At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
At ConvaTec, we’re transforming our business for the better. Better products. Better ways of working. And better ways of delivering for our customers and each other. We’re aiming for nothing short of excellence. Join us as a Product Quality Engineer and you’ll do the same.
About the role:
Quality, validation and risk management Champion, actively supporting new products development and post launch change control activities.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
• Ensuring that Design Control requirements including development of Design and Development plans meet regulatory and applicable procedural requirements, as well as reviewing and approving design control document outputs, with close cooperation with Manufacturing Quality Engineers to assure appropriate Validation Planning and a robust Design Transfer
• Influencing and assuring quality and compliance in Design and develops plans for post launch / lifecycle management activities
• Providing leadership as subject expert in Design Control and actively supporting and influencing development teams in the translation of User Needs to Design Inputs, Design Outputs, Design Verification and Design Validation activities, and timely Design Reviews
• Developing Quality Control Plans in line with the standards and requirements appropriate for the type of product
• Champion of Risk Management activities through leadership, facilitation and active support during Product Development, and Post Launch Change Control activities
• Performing internal and supplier process audits as required to support business, using audit as a proactive tool for improvement as well as compliance
minimum 950€ / monthly (depending on experiences and quality of the candidate) + quarterly bonus and other benefits in compliance with social benefit program of the company
Ponúkaný plat: 950 € za mesiac