Peer Groups Project Manager manages already existing peer groups and helps create news ones in Slovakia, but also abroad. Project manager in this role is critical for LEAF success in creating a scalable community focused program, which helps its members by being in a supportive environment where they can tackle professional and personal challenges.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administration and management of existing peer groups
• Collecting feedback from members and use it to improve the program experience
• Developing a strategy to scale the program
• Help improve the methodology of the program
• Manage a range of stakeholders, including C-level executives
• Be the main point of contact for all existing members
• Roll out new peer groups and acquire members for those groups
If you look for routine position and best tangible perks, LEAF may not be the best place for you. If you search for opportunity to follow your personal desire and mission, we can offer:
Meaningful impact: We aspire to support the development of talented young people who have the potential to be change-makers in society by building a boarding school, literally from the ground up!
Professional team environment: You will become part of a diverse and supportive team that strives to be at the forefront of 21st Century Education.
Challenging assignments: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the-job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.
Ponúkaný plat: 1160 € za mesiac