- Manage all quality-related issues with customers, suppliers , and the manufacturing team (e.g. quality costs, supplier quality review, quality complaints).
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues in day to day production and new projects.
- To promote & maintain high levels of 5S practices & procedures
- To understand and utilize all modern quality measuring tools (3D scanning) & techniques
- Expert use of quality tools for measuring.
- Correct interpretation and measurement of technical engineering drawings, including geometrical tolerances- working with a team of quality inspectors.
- Assisting in developing methods for inspection, testing, sampling and training of testers and where necessary, to inspect product and provide cover for the quality inspection team.
- Assisting in developing quality assurance policies and procedures, and promoting the company's quality policy.
- Internal corrective action systems and working to analyse and reduce non-quality costs
- deliver PPAP and other similar part or process approvals, which includes gauge studies, process flow diagrams, control plans, process capability studies.
- Root cause analysis using problem solving techniques such as 5 Why, Fishbone, 8D reports.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards.
- Carry out quality and process audits in production and at suppliers.
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels, parts per million (PPM) figures- quality costs.
- Support and planning of quality inspectors workload, provide guidance to other team members and quality trainings
- Support regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality
- Travelling abroad to customers/supplieres visit
- Company cell phone, notebook
- Frequently salary evaluation based on qualification increase
- Friendly working environment and positive team work
- Flexible working time
Salary from 1700 € monthly brutto / The final level of salary is dependent on skills, knowledge and international experience of a candidate.
Ponúkaný plat: 1700 € za mesiac