This position will be responsible for leading a project team including all aspects of managing the team including: hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; The team will be part of the Finance Services team supporting Europe. This position will be part of a cross functional team supporting Procure to Pay and Order to Cash program initiatives, including support for EMEA business integration and geo expansions. This role will also work closely with the PMO teams, Finance Technology and Operational effectiveness team. They will be responsible on shared goals and initiatives and will act as a coordination point with applicable support centers for transition of transactional and volume driven work to the centers.
The successful candidate will manage a diverse team of finance and project professionals located in Slovakia and work across Europe and globally on initiatives and projects to deliver ‘Best in Class” Support and services for the EMEA region.
This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners. Overall responsible for Audit compliance and Business controls
· Lead a team of 4-6 people working across multiple Finance operations.
Businesses to develop and implement systems to support rapid growth. Performs autonomously and initiate and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work.
· Build scalable processes to recruit, train and develop business professionals to support business expansion to support Europe businesses.
· Lead financial review processes with the Finance Operations VP , Directors and senior leaders
· Establish deep relationships with product finance leads in order to develop strategies in support of business growth
· Lead cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives
· Work onboarding new businesses and support geographic expansions for the suite of services provided by Finance Operations Services
· Participate in monthly Operations /Project reviews EMEA leadership in support of services being provided for Europe by Finance Operations Services in Bratislava
· Coordinate with PMO, Operational effectiveness and Finance Technology teams to ensure Europe project have appropriate local sign-off and support
· Partner closely with the Finance Technology team to identify post business launch enhancements necessary for Finance Operations Services to scale with the business initiative.
· Drive continuous improvement in the process which support Europe through close partnership with the Finance Operational Excellence Team
Ponúkaný plat: 2000 € za mesiac