In our office in Namestovo as a Service Support Engineer, you will assist in technical aspects of our B2B Messaging Infrastructure for our Global Customers. You will be responsible for Customer Support on implemented EDI solutions, alert/incident management and propose enhancements where appropriate. You will assure the quality of deliverables, provide technical documentation and knowledge transfer to all parties. You will interact closely with external parties, our Customers and internal teams such as our Global Implementation teams. You will work in a 24/7/365 shift regime: always dayshifts but including weekends and public holidays. You will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
• Monitor systems and resolve issues before customers notice
• Provide support to customers with technical EDI issues
• Implement and follow up on short term actions (go live, phase out, ...)
• Provide root cause analysis for the product development team
• Write procedures and document knowledge
• Execute impact analysis for new changes or project implementation
• Reduce incidents by completing pro-active and preventive support and maintenance
• Maintenance of Linux and Windows servers
We offer a flexible and casual work environment in a young and motivated team, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas, to develop your talent and we welcome your fresh perspective.
Ponúkaný plat: 750 € za mesiac