We are looking for a curious and adventureous QlikView developer to join our passionate team and help make the difference in data science, reporting and insight management.
The People Development & Learning team has a global and transversal responsibility across Orange Business Services to help the business win by developing highly competent people. As part of our team, your direct responsibility will be to transform learning & developing data into QlikView interfaces that will enable the business to drive this key activity and make the most intelligent competency development decisions.
• Help enforce and enhance BI standards used for ETL and data visualisation
• Build custom QlikView applications according to specific requirements
• Work with the Data Analyst on building dashboards, charts, KPIs, algorithms
• Build new applications and improve/transform existing ones
• Understand and manipulate diverse data sets from different sources
• Elimination of existing technical debt
• Collaborate with the Data Analyst on a daily basis in order to turn data into business decisions
• Support end user training on new / enhanced BI applications
• Build, modify and maintain new and existing NPrinting projects connected to the above mentioned QlikView applications
• Implement automation with different schedules and reporting perimeters (cycling, filtering…)
• Build pro-active tools and automated processes to monitor and flag data quality gaps and issues within BI applications
• Collect data from multiple different sources (file systems, databases, emails…)
• Analyze large data sets, extract patterns and convert into useful information
• Discover structure and connections of data sets based on limited documentation
• Recognize data problems and propose solutions
• Support overall data governance, guidance and key contributor ‘best practice’ on how to optimize data gathering and management.
• Help develop and implement data systems and strategies that optimize data efficiency, quality and accuracy
o Document data processes so tasks, processes and reports can be completed by other members if required.
• Understand how databases are designed. Understand the flow of data into the business and
Ponúkaný plat: 1380 € za mesiac